Moran Township School participates in the School Meals Program and offers free and reduced priced meals.
Please Note all breaded items, chips and cereals are whole grain. All pasta and bread are whole wheat.
Free Breakfast: Cold cereal, toast, juice, and milk are offered daily.
Nutrition Nuggets is a newsletter from the kitchen of Moran Township School. This monthly publishing offers food and fitness ideas for a healthy child.
- Nutrition Nuggets September 2018
- Nutrition Nuggets October 2018
- Nutrition Nuggets November 2018
- Nutrition Nuggets December 2018
- Nutrition Nuggets January 2019
- Nutrition Nuggets September 2019
- Nutrition Nuggets October 2019
- Nutrition Nuggets November 2019
- Nutrition Nuggets December 2019
- Nutrition Nuggets January 2020
- Nutrition Nuggets February 2020
The Moran Township School District, Gros Cap School, located at W1828 Gros Cap Rd., St. Ignace, MI will receive and use federal funds and USDA donated foods. No person because of race, color, national origin, sex, age or handicap shall be excluded from participation, be denied benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination in our USDA foods and children nutrition program, any person who believes they have been discriminated against should write to the Secretary of Agriculture, Washington, D.C. 20250.