CONFIRMED AND PROBABLE CASES
Emergency Order Under MCL 333.2253 – Reporting of Confirmed and Probable Cases of COVID-19 at Schools (Effective October 12, 2020)
The best prevention for viruses, such as influenza, the common cold or COVID-19 is to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or upper sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- If you are sick, stay home, and avoid contact with others.
The latest information is available at
Virtual Learning Notice!
This link will take you to a summary of changes at Moran Township Schools this year due to COVID-19.
This link will take you to a letter from the area superintendents concerning the recent rise in COVID cases.
This link will take you to a letter from the area superintendents concerning the continual rise in COVID cases.